European Roulette Game
European Roulette Game
European Roulette Review
European Roulette is one of the few board games that have attracted many players to play and win. The bets made on this game are unique from other online casino games. Once you get the hang of it, European Roulette is quite addicting.
Being the favorite game of many gamers, European Roulette online has a 37-number wheel and a betting arrangement from (0-36). Similar to roulette game versions by other software providers, the competition permits placing bets on the racetrack both inside and outside.
If you are unfamiliar with this genre of games and wondering what makes Realtime Gaming's European Roulette stand out from the competition, this review is for you. First, let us see how to play this game, its features and which techniques lead you to win.
European Roulette Features
The European Roulette RTG game is the ideal option for those seeking a straightforward roulette game on mobile and PC with a good payout. Even if their aesthetics are simple, the speed of the roulette games offered by this provider nonetheless appeals to many roulette gamers. Moreover, the casino game is easy to comprehend, with some of the best odds of winning.
The game offers excellent visuals and good animations that give a real-life look. For example, the ball spins around the wheel once with each round before bouncing and landing in a pocket. However, once you've loaded it, you'll notice that the European Roulette game has a fairly basic layout. It includes the actual wheel, the racetrack-themed table, and your choice of poker chips for placing bets.
The graphics represent quality on all levels, and the design is simple to navigate. You can place bets and increase them at the press of a button.
European Roulette is a table game with its own set of rules, bonuses, and cash prizes. There are 36 virtual numbered divisions altogether, but only one green sector houses zero.
The main objective of the European Roulette slot machine is to guess which virtual pocket the small white ball will land in. The game is more advantageous to players because the house edge is 2.70 percent.
|Auto Play||Yes||Called Bet||Yes|
|Game Theme||Board Game||Progressive||No|
European Roulette Rules and Table Limits
- You can bet as little as $1 and as much as $250. The minimum for both outside and inside bets is $1, while the maximum is $100 and $250.
- In every other game of European Roulette, the payouts are the same. However, due to the game variations, there may be changes in the table limits, payouts, and the minimum and maximum sums permitted for certain bet kinds.
- Before starting the game, look at the information about the types of bets, their payout, and their limit.
The European Roulette Special Bets
The European Roulette wheel in RTG's version has the traditional single zero. Wagers are available in this variation of European Roulette, which is also typically found in French roulette.
We specifically refer to the three-bet categories: Orphans, Tiers du Cylindre, and Voisins du Zero. This game offers various betting possibilities that make it worthwhile to play.
How to Play European Roulette?
To play this game, choose the category you want to bet. For example, you can bet on odd, even, red or black colors and different numbers. Then, choose your amount to bet per click. When you are done, spin the wheel. If your desired outcome does not land, you can automatically replay a specific wager using the Re-bet option.
Predicting which numbered pocket the roulette ball will land in is everyone's primary goal when playing. To do this, each player places a bet on a specific number, and then the dealer spins the roulette wheel in one direction while spinning the ball in the opposite. In addition, players can see their gaming history and statistics to keep a close eye on their winning trends.
Caribbean Stud Poker FAQ
Is European Roulette a Progressive Game?
How do You Play the European Roulette for Free?
How do You Win at the European Roulette Game?
- Focusing on the outside bets. It is the best approach to increase your chances of winning at roulette. The odds/even, red/black, and high/low bets in roulette give you the best probability of winning, even if they rarely result in mind-blowing wins.
- The Martingale Strategy. Gamblers who are regular at playing casino games know that the martingale strategy is undoubtedly one of the most well-known used in roulette games. The plan follows a unique rule, when you lose, you don't hold back; on the contrary, you bet harder and bigger. The Martingale Strategy calls for you to increase your bet each time you lose at roulette.
Other Slots that Gamblers Will Enjoy
RTG offers many Roulette games in addition to European Roulette. Many casino games are available online that do not require downloading an app, but choosing the perfect one can be difficult when your initial deposit of money is on the line. We suggest the following video games that most gamblers would love to play in 2022.
- American Roulette
- Ancient Gods
- Aladdin's Wishes
- Lucky 6
- Reel Blood
The functionality, free spins, and rewards of the RTG video slots are where they excel. The games don't lag and perform smoothly. With a good strategy, European Roulette can become more than a game of chance for you, and who knows, you might win a jackpot here!